Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

""Childhoods Memories""

       

Childhood a Part of Life that Creates Beautiful Memories.


      Life is made made up events and experiences. But all of these are not equally important and memorable.Some of these are pleasant and they remain to evergreen in my heart. 

              The memories of  my stealing fruits is very interesting. I was very fond of stealing mango, liches, black berries and other fruits with my friends. One day I  and some of my friends went to steal mango in a certain tree. But the owner of the tree caught us with mangoes. We were trembling with fear. But the man did nothing. I shall never forget this memory. 

                                   I wish , I could have my those childhoods  days again.

No comments:

Post a Comment