Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Now I understand what a mistake I have made.


          Modern science is nothing but a skill magician.


one after one, Modern science providing the mankind with wonders. It has absolutely conquered the indomitable forces of nature. The wonder of modern science are too many to illustrate them in a short essay.



  Computer is one of the most invention of modern science. All of the works are doing computer in a few minutes. Computer is the most important part of a man life. The man who do not know computer,his life full of different problem. So we should know ,how to learn  computer . When I am going to a interview. I know that how important learn to computer. 






                      Now I understand what a mistake I have made, don't know computer. Everybody should know how to  learn computer.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment